Machinima becomes the highest viewed channel in Youtube for 2011
Machinima becomes the most viewed channel on Youtube this year, followed by IGN. This is quite impressive as these are two channels that provide gaming content. Videogame industry is truly booming worldwide when you look at viewers’ interests.
Rebecca Black’s debut video called Friday was the most viewed video on Youtube. The video went viral in March 2011 and is known for being one of the worst music videos in the internet.
Check out the top 10 below.
01. Machinima (video games) http://www.youtube.com/machinima
02. IGNentertainment (video games) http://www.youtube.com/ignentertainment
03. RayWilliamJohnson (comedy) http://www.youtube.com/raywilliamjohnson
04. expertvillage (how to/advice) http://www.youtube.com/expertvillage
05. BlueXephos (gaming) http://www.youtube.com/bluexephos
06 smosh (comedy) http://www.youtube.com/smosh
07 realannoyingorange (comedy) http://www.youtube.com/realannoyingorange
08. roosterteeth (comedy) http://www.youtube.com/roosterteeth
09. thelonelyisland (musical comedy) http://www.youtube.com/thelonelyisland
10. barelypolitical (comedy) http://www.youtube.com/barelypolitical
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.