MAG II gun controller launches November 13th
For the PC and PS3
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
All Interactive Entertainment has announced that their new gun controller MAG II will be launching on November 13th, which will be just in time for the much anticipated release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
MAG II will be released for the PS3 and PC and will support all first person shooters across the two systems. AIE says using a MAG II controller “is the immersive and realistic new way to play first person shooters.”
MAG II, “built with both casual and serious FPS gaming in mind”, will have three sensitivity settings, and it will include both motion sensing, and gyroscopic induction movement tracking.
Here are the features of the MAG II controller, as listed by the creators of the technology:
– Compatible with ALL First-Person-Shooter games
– Full Functionality of Official Controllers
– Real Time, in Game, “On the Fly Calibration”
– High Precision Motion Tracking Gyroscope, eliminating the need for a Sensor Bar.
– Wireless Connection & Built in Vibration
– Updateable System Firmware & Mods
– Works with ALL TVs, Projectors & Monitors