Mass Effect Andromeda Update 1.10 Is Available Now, Focuses On Multiplayer Mode Improvements
Quite a few changes and fixes made to the multiplayer mode.
The future of Mass Effect grows ever more uncertain, especially after the negative reception and the critical underperformance of Mass Effect Andromeda, and especially after news of yesterday’s merger of studio Bioware Montreal with Motive Studios. However, for now, it looks like post launch support of the famously buggy game will continue, with Update 1.10 for the game now available to download.
This update is focused entirely and squarely on the game’s multiplayer mode, which has unexpectedly proven to be one of the more popular aspects of the controversial title. The update addresses some bugs and glitches prevalent in the multiplayer mode, as well as making some balance tweaks and mechanical changes.
The full, rather substantial, list of the changes that this update brings to the multiplayer mode of the game can be seen below, in the patch notes. Mass Effect Andromeda is available now on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.
- Veteran ranks of characters will only drop after all characters of that rarity have been unlocked to rank 10.
- Naladen explosion now deals damage when Cryo or Incendiary Ammo are equipped.
- Fixed issue where Dwindling Supplies and Empty Resupply mission modifiers would not function correctly if a player left the game.
- Dhan shotgun now properly primes enemies.
- Fixed issue where Bulwark, Siphon, and Concussive variants of pistols and sniper rifles would prime enemies too slowly when using special ammo.
- Fixed issue where using Supply Pack Transmitter would reduce spare ammo if Empty Resupply mission modifier was active.
- Using First Aid with Supply Pack Transmitter no longer heals enemies.
- Fixed issue that caused screen to blink red/yellow when using Siphon and Bulwark weapons.
- Rank XIV Common Characters are no longer displayed as Rank XV