Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit gets new patch
A new patch has been released for the PC version of NFS: Hot Pursuit that sees a few bug fixes and the addition of three new cars.
According to Filefront, where you can download it, patch v1.020 addresses the following issues:
– Flickering graphics after Alt-Tabbing out of the game and back.
– Controller configurations sometimes failing to save correctly.
– Steering response dead-zone when playing with steering wheel controllers.
– Player car engine audio volume too low.
– Some issues with CPU performance.
– Rare crash issue when entering the Career map screen
The three free cars added are the Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster and the Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Final Edition.
Installing the patch means you will only be able to play online against others who have installed the patch, but you will still get Autolog updates from all other players.
Thanks to CVG for the info