New Killzone Shadow Fall Patch Reduces Blur in Multiplayer
Also preps the game up for upcoming DLC.
Killzone: Shadow Fall, Guerrilla’s latest installment in their long running premier first person shooter franchise, that launched with the PlayStation 4 last November, has just received a new patch, bumping up the game’s version number to 1.14. Specifically, this new patch seems to be targeted at the blur in multiplayer games that players have often complained about.
Along with that, the update also seems to be prepping the game for the upcoming map DLC, and adding new controller configurations. It is also, very obviously, tweaking bugs and glitches in the game as well. You know, standard stuff for a video game patch.
The full list of fixes is as below:
Update 1.14 features:
- Support for upcoming DLC map
- Rework Combat log
- Reduced Blur in MP
- Reduce challenge requirements
- Allow players to switch faction in MP in case of unbalanced teams
- Added new controller configs
- Multiple tweaks and bug fixes
Reduced challenge requirements:
- Supply Box Assists – reduced the number of assists needed
- Supply Box Destroy – reduced the number of boxes needed to be destroyed
- Game Draws – reduced the number of game draws
- Buddy Drone Kills – reduced the number of buddy drone kills
- Cloak Kills – reduced the number of cloak kills
Killzone Shadow Fall is the sixth game in the franchise, and the fourth one developed by Geurrilla (incidentally, it is also the fourth one on a console).