New Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor DLC Promises Tons Of New Stuff When It Releases Later This Year
In the land of DLC where shadows lie…
Shadow of Mordor was a surprisingly great game when it launched earlier this years, acting as yet another instance of Warner Bros. taking a successful media property and then successfully translating it to video games where it had had a poor track record before. The game was already well worth it, but if, upon finishing it, you found yourself wanting more of it, then you are in luck, as Warner Bros. has announced new DLC for the game. It’s called Lord of the Hunt, and it introduces a ton of new features to the game, including, I shit you not, a vomiting mount.
The full list of the new stuff that the DLC brings with it is below:
- New Story & Lore — Discover more tales from Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, as you work together to tame the beasts of Mordor and fight Sauron’s minions.
- New Missions & Challenges — New Beast Hunting challenges and collectibles open up new trophies and achievements.
- New Nemeses — Face off against the Beastmaster Warchiefs, powerful new Uruks who have the ability to ride monsters and engage in perilous mounted combat.
- New Monsters — Ride into battle on the Wretched Graug to vomit toxin at your foes, stalk your enemies on the predatory Caragath and attack from the shadows or raise an all-consuming Ghul Horde.
- New Epic Runes — Make your Mount unstoppable with five new epic Runes that make you the ultimate hunter.
- Test of the Wild — Test your skills against the Beastmasters and mount your trophies on the leaderboard.
- New Character Skin — Lord of the Hunt skin transform Talion into the ultimate Beastmaster.
That’s pretty damn cool, right? You can check out the trailer above to see for yourself.
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is available on Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, and PC.