New Tropico 5 DLC Lets You Flex Your Evil Muscles
Become evil and wreak havoc thanks to this new update for the game.
Although Tropico 5 has always had you play a dictator – which in modern social and political constructs, may often be construed as ‘evil’ – this new update to the game will let you become a full on supervillain, complete with evil world domination plans, a secret evil supervillain lair, and loads of lasers.
The new DLC, which is out now for the PC version of the game via Steam and the Kalypso launcher, adds a whole bevy of features for the aspiring evil politician:
- New standalone scenario: “Supervillain“ – Prepare to conquer the world from your top secret hideout
- New building: Giant Laser – The ultimate tool of destruction. Let them come!
- New dynasty avatar accessory: A villainous moustache
- New sandbox map: Isla del Pescado
- New music track and additional voice recordings
The update is currently available only for the PC version, for £2.49/€2.99/$3.99. Tropico 5 itself is also available on Xbox 360 and PS4.