No Man’s Sky Update 1.24 Does Some House Cleaning
Not the most glamorous update, but an important one.
No Man’s Sky‘s recent Path Finder update has been followed by he just released update 1.24- this new update isn’t as far reaching or extensive as the Path Finder update was, but instead does some necessary house cleaning, fixing some bugs and glitches behind the scenes, and ironing some creases out.
Essentially, the Path Finder update introduced some bugs and glitches into the mix- this new update addresses those. You can see the full patch notes for the update for yourself below.
No Man’s Sky is out now on PC and PlayStation 4. Hello Games is presently working on releasing new updates to the game to bring it closer to the vision of what was originally promised.
- Fixed an issue that caused player’s bases not to appear
- Optimised light shafts, allowing us to enable them on PS4
- Fixed a game freeze/lock up that could occur when in space
- Improved frame rate when playing with unlocked frame rate, or vsync disabled
- Fixed some issues with Steam controller prompts
- Various minor performance optimisations
- Fixed some rare crashes & freezes