Painkiller-Redemption released for PC
The latest chapter of the Painkiller franchise is now available for PC on all major digital distribution services. The high octane FPS from Dreamcatcher Games will continue the story of Daniel and Belial as they join forces for the first time to end the bloody conflict between heaven and hell.
The game is set to add Tarot cards that offer the player unique powers and strategies to utilize. The main features of the game include:
· 7 to 10 hours of playtime
· Collect souls to transform into a demon
· Over 6000 enemies, more than any previous PK game!
· Equip yourself with powerful tarot cards which can be found in secret rooms
· Up to 1000 monsters per map to ensure an intense battle with the army of hell
The game has released with an RRP of $5
With its straight to the point gameplay and exilerating speed, FPS fans will be well served by this affordable new chapter in the Painkiller series.