Payday 2 Gets New Content: The Bomb Heists and the Dragan Character Pack
Great game receives great post launch support.
The cult hit Payday 2 has been an exemplary instance of post launch support since its launch in 2013 (well, at least the PC version, that is…), and that shows no signs of stopping any time soon. The hit heists based multiplayer action game has received another hefty content update today, that should keep it ahead of the game, even as AAA publishers gear up to launch their own competing products in the genre.
Two new batches of new content were made available today: the Bomb Heists, and the Dragan Character Pack. These include:
The Bomb Heists
- A new contact, called the Butcher, brought to life by actress Mira Furlan (LOST, Babylon 5)
- Two all-new heist where you steal a bomb from a police protected train or a ship
- Pre-planning; plan the Bomb heists beforehand so you can perform the perfect crime
- Four new masks, materials and patterns
- The LEO pistol, a new secondary weapon with accompanying weapon modifications
Dragan Character Pack
- A new crew member called Dragan, the first Croatian member of the PAYDAY gang
- The new Lion’s Roar Assault Rifle with accompanying weapon modifications
- Dragan’s own personal Cleaver melee weapon
- Dragan’s mask that everyone identifies him with
- A new perk deck called the Infiltrator, focusing on using the environment to gain an upper hand
You can find these on Steam, just like the game, so don’t forget to get them, especially since Payday 2 is another example of good DLC.