Resident Evil 7 New Screenshots Look Adequately Creepy
Well, this just looks disturbing now.
Resident Evil 7 is almost here, and ahead of its release, we have some brand new screenshots to feast our eyes on- screenshots that look terrifyingly creepy, far creepier than any game in the series has since the Gamecube Resident Evil remake.
It looks like the screenshots are doing justice to just how the game will be, too- French website Biohazard France recently ran a preview of the game, and what to expect from it, and while a full translation of that is not yet available, a handy summary has been shared on the NeoGAF forums, which you can check out below as well.
Resident Evil 7 is due out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on January 24.
- The demo that some journalists been playing recently takes place in chapter 3 of the game;
- You can find a newspaper article about the dissappearence of people in the Dulvey area, and it was written by Alyssa Ashcroft from Outbreak;
- Another file is a document signed by Clive O’Brian from Revelations;
- Other files mentions strange incidents in a local church and a local hospital, as well as a boat that sunk in a river nearby;
- There are checkpoints, but it’s unknown if they are tied to the difficulty;
- The Upgrade Cages are located in a trailer outside the house.
- You find a backpack that increase your inventory size by 4 (to a total of 16 slots);
- You need to solve a puzzle to acquire the shotgun;
- You can also use the Chemical Fluid to repair items and photos (maps?) of hidden treasure;
- The lockpicks can be used to open lockers and drawers for extra ammo and health items.