Resident Evil 7 Will Gets Its First DLC On January 31
The second DLC pack, meanwhile, will follow on February 14.
Resident Evil 7 is out today- but even if you manage to rush your way through the 15 hour long adventure, the ride isn’t over. Not by a long shot, not yet. You see, Capcom will keep you coming back with post launch downloadable content for the game, the first of which will actually be releasing really soon- on January 31, in fact (at least if you have a PS4- it will release on Xbox One and PC later).
The DLC pack will be called Banned Footage Vol. 1, and will consist of a new mode, as well as two new scenarios. The second DLC pack, Banned Footage Vol. 2, will be available for February 14 (again, first on PlayStation).
You can check out the specifics of what each DLC pack will be adding below. You can either purchase each DLC pack separately, or you can get the Season Pass, which will give you access to all DLC. Resident Evil 7 is available on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
BANNED FOOTAGE VOL. 1
- Bedroom: Figure out how to escape from a locked room — but don’t let Marguerite Baker know you’ve been out of bed.
- Nightmare: Fend off waves of enemies and survive until morning while crafting useful items and traps to stay alive.
- Extra Mode: Ethan Must Die: A tough-as-nails mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game. (Does not support PS VR).
BANNED FOOTAGE VOL. 2
- 21: Gamble life and limb in a deadly game run by Lucas Baker.
- Daughters: See what the Baker family was like before the tragic events of Resident Evil 7 biohazard.
- Extra Mode: Jack’s 55th Birthday: Race against the clock and feed Jack tons of food in this comical extra game mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game. (Does not support PS VR)