Resident Evil 7’s Leaked Achievements/Trophy List Is Miraculously Spoiler Free
Nothing scarier than spoilers.
One of the sad things about modern gaming is the complete and total lack of surprises- between retailer leaks, ratings boards leaks, and actual leaks by insiders and leakers, there aren’t a whole lot of surprises left for players to discover at this point in general.
One of the many ways things leak and are spoiled for players beforehand is when a list of Achievements/Trophies leaks for an upcoming game- though they cannot by their very nature reveal too much, they do end up giving attentive players enough to go along with that they can then extrapolate further details about the games from.
With the upcoming Resident Evil 7, however, that does not appear to be the case. The full trophy list, which was originally leaked, was eventually posted on NeoGAF, and then collated by VG247. There are no spoilers that we can make out in this list- you can check it out for yourself below.
- She’s Alive (Bronze) – Travel to Louisiana
- Behind Closed Doors (Bronze) – Close an open door by yourself
- Arms in the Air (Bronze) – Block an enemy attack by guarding
- A-Ha! (Bronze) – Obtain something by closely examining an item
- Nice Try (Bronze) – Put an unrelated object on a shadow plinth
- Open Your Eyes (Bronze) – Use psychostimulants
- In The Bag (Bronze) – Increase your item slots
- Things Got Personal (Bronze) – Finish off an enemy with the knife
- Slash Slash, Slashity Slash! (Bronze) – Clear insects off a door using a knife
- That’s a Spicy Meat-a-ball (Bronze) – Kill an enemy by attaching a Remote Bomb to them and detonating it
- 1st Place at the Science Fair (Bronze) – Create all items that contain Chem Fluid and Strong Chem Fluid
- Can’t Catch Me (Bronze) – Complete the “Mia” videotape without being spotted by Marguerite
- Be Kind, Please Rewind (Bronze) – Watch all the videotapes in a single playthrough
- He’s Here, There, Everywhere! (Bronze) – Destroy a Mr. Everywhere statuette
- Less Is More (Silver) – Take down two or more enemies with one shot
- Out Before Dessert (Silver) – Complete the “Happy Birthday” videotape within 5 minutes
- Pelicans in Your Pocket (Silver) – Obtain all of the Antique Coins in Madhouse difficulty
- The Devil Is in the Details (Silver) – Read all of the files in a single playthrough
- Mr. Nowhere (Silver) – Destroy all Mr. Everywhere statuettes
- Playing It Safe (Bronze) – Complete the game on Easy
- The Nightmare’s Finally Over (Bronze) – Complete the game on Normal
- Who’s Your Daddy Now? (Silver) – Complete the game on Madhouse
- Just Get Me Outta Here (Gold) – Complete the game within 4 hours
- Resource Manager (Gold) – Complete the game without opening the Item Box more than 3 times
- Biosplattered (Platinum) – Unlock all trophies