Rockstar Releases List of Grand Theft Auto Online Bugs
The online experience isn’t without its hiccups.
Grand Theft Auto Online went live yesterday on PS3 and Xbox 360, the consoles you’ll find Grand Theft Auto 5 on, and predictably enough, players encountered a few bugs. While a lot of these have been addressed with a new update to GTA 5, Rockstar Games has listed a few more issues over on its Newswire blog that it is currently working on.
The list of known issues right now includes:
- Occasional “Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable” error message
- Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with “waiting for other players” on the screen
- Intermittent “Failed to Host a GTA Online Session” error messages
- Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race
- Errors saying “Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join”
- Occasional errors about jobs failing to start or load
- General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features
- Misc. network and server-related error messages, disconnections, or cloud server errors
- Errors saying “Mission Failed” as soon as the mission begins during a session
So if you’ve encountered any of these, rest assured that Rockstar is doing its bit to alleviate the situation that much quicker. And if you haven’t, how is the GTA Online experience thus far? Let us know in the comments below.