Section 8: Prejudice launches on PSN today
TimeGate Studio’s awesome Section 8: Prejudice has launched on the PSN today.
We were pretty fond of the game, as you can see in our review.
For the first week, anyone who purchases Section 8: Prejudice on the PlayStationNetwork will receive the Blitz Armor Pack and Overdrive Map Pack for free! This includes two armor skins, early unlocks, and two additional multiplayer maps. In addition, if you are a PlayStationPlus subscriber, you will receive the exclusive in-game Hunter Armor, and if you are one of the first 1000 subscribers to purchase the game, you will receive a free copy of the original Section 8!
Section 8: Prejudice on PlayStation 3 system features:
· Mobilize by Drop Spawning from 15,000 feet, use Jet Packs to evade enemies, and ram opponents in Overdrive
· Campaign mode: 5-hour story-driven single-player campaign
· Conquest mode: Large-scale multiplayer for up 40 players
· Swarm mode: Four player co-op mode where shooter gameplay meets tower defense
· Assault mode: Team-versus-team game mode where teams race to capture all Control Points in the fastest time
· Skirmish mode: Team-versus-team death match where Control Points cannot be captured and Victory Points are awarded for kills and completed missions.
· Offline bot support for all game modes
· Highly customizable weapon and equipment loadouts; deep level progression and unlockable content systems
· Dynamic Combat Missions: ensure no two multiplayer games ever play the same
· Stats Portal that allows players to track their lifetime statistics, join Clans, compete in TimeGate-run events and much more