Sheep Up! Is a new puzzle game for the iPhone/iPad
Sheep Up! is a new puzzle game for the iPhone and iPad and costs just $0.99. Why should you buy this game? Well, there are solid reasons for that.
It features 20 levels, a multi-directional tilt control gameplay, a huge variety of gameplay elements, 2 different game modes, colorful and enjoyable settings, an original soundtrack, and much more.
The basic premise of the game is to use the tilt controls to move a jumping toy sheep on cardboard platforms. It’s a light-hearted game designed to make you laugh. It’s developed by Bad Seed Entertainment.
Here are the features of the game:
- One simple input: multi-directional tilt control
- A new bottom-up scrolling camera
- A huge variety of gameplay elements (including puzzles, trapdoors, portals, minichubby enemies, and much more)
- 20 challenging levels
- 2 different game modes: normal and expert
- Colorful and enjoyable settings
- Addictive soundtrack
- Many achievements to unlock
- All future levels/features that are coming soon
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.