The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim’s 1.5 title update is now available as a Beta Update on Steam and will soon arrive on consoles.
Update 1.5 features kill cameras for magic and ranged combat, plus new melee kill moves.
The update features:
– New cinematic kill cameras for projectile weapons and spells
– New kill moves and animations for melee weapons
– Shadows on grass available (PC)
– Smithing skill increases now factor in the created item’s value
– Improved visual transition when going underwater
– Improved distance LOD transition for snowy landscapes
For a complete list of fixes, bugs and features, check out Bethesda’s official site over here.