Sleeping Dogs October DLC to feature mission packs
Square Enix has released the October DLC information for Sleeping Dogs and we have listed it below for your pleasure. These upgrades are supposed to increase the game’s replayability.
These upgrades add a lot of mission packs and upgrades for Wei Shen to dominate his enemies. The game is fantastic too, as you can read in our review here.
“Sleeping Dogs is a breath of fresh air for the open world genre, with the developer taking some risks with the setting but never really taking it one step further. The PC version is an absolute gem offering great visual quality and performance and considering the game lasts 20-25 hours, I’d say it’s a complete value for money,” reads our review.
There’s no specific release date for this DLC yet, but we have the contents for it, courtesy of Square Enix.
- Adrenaline-fuelled street racing across the island of Hong Kong in the Street Racer Pack
- Twenty new cop missions unfold on the streets of Hong Kong via the SWAT Pack
- The Tactical Soldier Pack empowers players with the game’s most powerful weapon and armor
- The Community Gift Pack – free, tailor-made content from United Front Games
- Sleeping Dogs’ first story-driven game extension: details to be revealed at a special panel at New York Comic Con Panel on October 14
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.