Sniper: Ghost Warrior to release on the PS3
City Interactive today announced that their best selling first-person shooter, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, is coming to the PlayStation 3 system in Q1 2011. Following the successful release of Sniper: Ghost Warrior for PC and Xbox 360, the PlayStation 3 system version includes all the updates from its predecessors, as well as several new features.
The new release of Sniper: Ghost Warrior features the challenging, non-linear and strategic gameplay and mission variety that made it a success on other platforms, and adds a host of new features, including:
- Fully upgraded gameplay and graphics;
- Exclusive single player missions for PS3 owners;
- Bonus multiplayer maps;
- Exclusive new multiplayer modes including Capture the Flag and Hard Core difficulty mode
- Exclusive new sniper rifles including the L96 and the M200 Intervention
- Bonus single-player challenge: Additional mission with Hard Core mode to challenge the very best players.
“Sniper: Ghost Warrior was our most ambitious project to date and although it was extremely well-received by players, we wanted to ensure that the PS3 version took the franchise to a higher level,” said Marek Tyminski, CEO of City Interactive. “With exclusive content and modes, we are eager to introduce the best sniper game on the market to PS3™ owners sometime in Q1 next year.”