Soccer Legends Gets Kickstarted
Re-imagining soccer gaming
In a recently posted Kickstarter effort, Madrid based development company Digital Lighting Studios has started a campaign to bring their new Soccer concept, Soccer Legends, to PC, Mac, and Linux. The goal of soccer legends is to successfully mix turn based board games, anime and RPG, and soccer all into one awesome video gaming experience.
The project is an official work in progress, having already completed around 30% of its development. Digital Lighting Studios has set their Kickstarter goal at $100,000, which would facilitate the game’s release in just over half a year.
Here are some of the game’s most notable features:
– It is a turn-based game, which utilizes the board game’s hexagons system.
– Special cards that can be use strategically mid-match
– A classic football manager to help improve your team
– Both Team and Legend game modes
– A unique database, which guarantees each game will be different
– Over 50 different skills to boost player performance
– Unique player and team behaviors
– Special techniques with cinematic effects
– Matches will be affected by elements such as weather, location, player moral and more. It’s up to you to make the best strategy with all the elements in mind.