Sony To Showcase MGS5, The Order 1886, Bloodborne At Taipei Game Show
Sony is very keen on pimping out its lineup for this year, which, after a disappointing and underwhelming showing this year, Sony assures us will establish the strength of the PS4 as a gaming platform. It appears they will start early with this too, as apparently, they will be bringing out all the biggest hits hitting their platform for the Taipei Game Show, a growing convention for Japan and Asia which has become a platform for PlayStation to show its stuff in recent years.
If you know anything about me, you already know what I am going to say. Yes, I will bitch about the lack of Persona 5. Then again, Atlus has already assured us that more news on the game is coming out, and soon, so I guess they want to do it on their own schedule.
The full lineup is below. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
January 28th (all times refer to the local time zone)
- 11:30 AM – Sword Art Online: Lost Song
- 11:00 AM – NBA 2K15
- 1:00 PM – One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3
- 3:00 PM – JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures: Eyes of Heaven
- 1:00 PM – The Order: 1886
- 3:00 PM – Bloodborne
- 11:00 AM – Dragon Quest Heroes
- 1:00 PM – Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- 3:30 PM – Street Fighter V/Monster Hunter Frontier G
- 11:30 AM – Final Fantasy Type-0
- 1:00 PM – Yakuza Zero