Star Wars Battlefront Hutt Contract Issues Being Looked Into By DICE
C’mon DICE, I thought we were past the point where I’d be reporting on bugs in your games.
Star Wars: Battlefront received some major DLC last week, which came along with an update as well. The DLC and update added a whole lot of content to the game, which is always a good thing, and especially when the base game is as skeletal as Battlefront is out of the box.
Ordinarily, this should be enough to keep people happy- unfortunately, the update and DLC seem to have broken stuff in the game, and now there are a whole lot of issues with it that are still unresolved:
- Credits not showing to be rewarded
- Hutt Contract Challenge progression freezes
- Focus Fire does not register For Scattergun contract
- Hutt Contracts completed- weapons do not unlock
- Deluxe Edition content locked, even if you have the Deluxe Edition
DICE says it is actively looking into fixing these problems, and that it hopes to have them all sorted out. We don’t have a timeframe on that, but hopefully it is soon.
Star Wars Battlefront is out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.