The Division PTS Week 3 Adds More Inventory Slots, Removes NinjaBike Backpack
Other bug fixes detailed.
It’s week 3 of the Public Test Server for Update 1.6.1 of Tom Clancy’s The Division. The free trial is already underway and both the Standard and Gold Editions are on sale. Ubisoft Massive has detailed this week’s changes and noted that the PTS will be coming to a close soon (with the update out later this month).
The most important new addition is more inventory space. As per Massive, “Backpack capacity will no longer be randomly generated for all High-End, Exotic and Gear Sets backpacks. Instead, they will all have a capacity of 110 (120 with all Base of Operations perks unlocked). This change is retroactive.” So from now on, you’ll have fixed inventory space to rely on.
Also, the NinjaBike Backpack – an Exotic which prevented you from losing funds in the Dark Zone on death and which became useless when that feature was removed – is out. Massive will be retooling the item and it will be removed from all loot tables until its changed.
You can check out the other bug fixes below:
- Fixed a bug in DZ02 where players could suffer invisible collision in the stairs newly added at the “Coward’s Corner”.
- Fixed a bug where players could still be revived with Nimble when dying during a Cover to Cover move.
- Fixed a bug in DZ09 Landmark Greenhouse where enemies would not spawn if players were standing too close to the spawn location.
- Fixed several instances of Support Station buff remaining active on the player after they left its range.
- Fixed a bug with First Aid Booster Shot where applying the skill another time while the buff was still active would not refresh its duration.
- Fixed a bug with Ballistic Shield when using 4 piece D3-FNC where the mod bonuses would still apply despite what the Gear Set talent states.
- [PC] Fixed a bug where fps could drop significantly when the frame rate limiter option was activated.