The Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector’s Edition Is Pretty Sweet
This will tug at your heartstrings.
Look, I’m one of those people who checked out of Square Enix’s increasingly contrived crossover series of roleplaying games right around when Kingdom Hearts II came out. I mean, I’ve kept up with the games, and Birth By Sleep is my favorite in the series, but I just don’t care enough for this franchise. Right?
But there are those of you who do. Who are passionate and nostalgic about these games, and who are eagerly looking forward to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX, even in spite of its absolutely nonsensical title, because of how much fanservice there is. And now, Square Enix is sweetening the deal for you even more with this great looking collector’s edition for the ReMIX Collection (seriously, why is ReMIX capitalized so arbitrarily?).
The collector’s edition will be available in both, North America and Europe, and will ship with a whole ton of goodies, including:
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Game Discs
- Collector’s Steelbook Case – The steelbook case contains both Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX discs and features premium artwork from the series Director, Tetsuya Nomura.
- Collector’s Edition Box
- Shadow Heartless Plush Toy – 9.4 inch tall plush of the classic KINGDOM HEARTS foe
- Exclusive Official Disney Collectible Pin- Features Sora and Mickey Mouse back to back, with the iconic keyblade with Mickey dangler. Made out of a soft enamel coating on metal, this pin’s height stretches out to 1.68 inches.
- 30-Page Art Book and Dust Jacket – This art book includes an exclusive foreword and a sketch from Nomura, along with art from the series.
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 launches in North America on December 2, Australia on December 3, and in Europe on December 5.