The Witch And The Hundred Knight North American And European Release Date Announced
Are you ready?
Earlier we had reported that The Witch And The Hundred Knight will be coming to North America And Europe in early 2014. NIS America has now revealed the actual dates. The game will release March 21st in North America and March 25th in Europe. The game was developed by Nippon Ichi Software and will be available both for download on the PSN and in retail locations.
The With And The Hundred Knights is an action RPG in which the player will take on the role of the Hundred Knight, a legendary knight who is under the command of the witch Metallia. Metallia sends the Hundred Knight to expand the borders of her swamp throughout the land of Medea. Over the course of the plot you will learn the history of Metallia and why she cannot leave her swamp, and why she is shunned by the other witches of Medea.
The key features of the game include:
- Fantasy style melee in which the player can equip up to five weapons at a tie
- The ability to dodge enemy attacks in real time
- The ability to consume enemies
- Class changing between “facets” to better suite your surroundings
- Both English and Japanese audio
Are you looking forward to this game? Let us know in the comments section below.