Three New Mix Packs Available as DLC for DJ Hero 2
Activision have announced that three new downloadable Mix Packs will be available for their game, DJ Hero 2, starting today.
Here is some info on these Mix Packs:
Hard Edge Mix Pack (available starting today, 30th November):
- Pixies – “Debaser” Mixed With The Prodigy – “Invaders Must Die”
- Beastie Boys – “Body Movin’” Mixed With Lenny Kravitz “Rock And Roll Is Dead”
Taking it back to the old school, for all the old fools, who are so cool; if you want to get down, the Old Skool Mix Pack will show you the way. Available on 14th December, 2010 the Old Skool Mix Pack will include:
Old Skool Mix Pack (available 14th December):
- Fat Boys – “Human Beat Box” Mixed With Mantronix – “King of the Beats”
- Tag Team – “Whoomp! (There It Is)” Mixed With 45 King– “The 900 Number”
- Beastie Boys – “Triple Trouble” Mixed With Tone-Lōc – “Funky Cold Medina”
No strangers to the remix realm, having collaborated on crossover tracks with everyone from hip-hop icon JAY-Z to world-renowned DJ Hero remixer and consultant Z-Trip, three Linkin Park hits will receive the exclusive DJ Hero remix treatment as downloadable content for DJ Hero 2, including a mashup of “When They Come For Me” by legendary turntablist, producer and DJ Hero alumni, Diplo.
Linkin Park Mix Pack (available 21st December):
- Linkin Park – “The Catalyst (Does It Offend You, Yeah? Remix)” (Remix by FSG)
- Linkin Park – “When They Come For Me” (Diplo Remix)
- Linkin Park – “Pts.of.Athrty”(Remix by FSG)
All Mix Packs will be available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the Hard Edge Mix Pack for 480 Microsoft Points and the Old Skool and Linkin Park Mix Packs for 640 Microsoft Points; and on the PlayStation Store for PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, the Hard Edge Mix Pack for £4.79 and the Old Skool and Linkin Park Mix Packs for £6.29. All mixes will be released as downloadable singles for Wii for 300 Wii Points.