Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia Wheel coming to India
That’s right. If you’re wondering what wheel to use for playing Forza 4, fret no more! As you know, it is incredibly hard to find racing wheels for Xbox 360 in India, and now, thanks to Thrustmaster, the new official wheel will be available. The official announcement hasn’t been made yet, but we will keep you updated once we have it. The wheel is rumoured to be priced at Rs 9,499 and will be compatible with the Xbox 360 and PC.
Check out the specs below:
- The world’s first wheel with official licenses from Ferrari® and Microsoft Xbox 360®.
- Replica of the wheel on the latest Ferrari 458 Italia, star vehicle of Forza Motorsport® 4!
- 28 cm XXL size (7/10ths of the original) with rubber texture cladding for optimal handling on Xbox 360®.
- Wheel-mounted sequential gearbox: 2 Ferrari GT-style metal paddle shifters.
- Genuine “Manettino®” dial:
- 2-position switch lets users directly change game settings while they race (example: changing views in Forza Motorsport® 4)
- Automatically returns to neutral position
- 8 easy-access action buttons + one 8-direction D-pad in the form of an “Engine Start” button.
- Xbox Guide button with illuminated ring indicating the player number.
- 270° steering radius.
- Pedal set featuring pedals with long range of travel, plus realistic resistance and angle.
- Super-stable, practical V-shaped clamping system can be attached to any table or desk.
- Xbox 360 USB 2.0 Full Speed cable with InLine Quick Release connector (3 meter length), for a totally safe connection.
- Compatible with XBOX 360® & PC
Please check out more info at – Thrustmaster
Update: We have confirmation from an Indian retailer who has listed the above mentioned product here.