Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power Will Release on PS4 This Month
With some exclusive features to!
Frozenbyte hopes to launch the PlayStation 4 version of Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power. The game is already available on the PC via Steam: Early Access, and PS4 players should be able to join in on the party some time soon.
The PS4 version of Trine will launch with some exclusive features that may make it the definitive edition for fans of the series, or fans of platformers, and which may make it appealing even to those of you who weren’t interested in the game to begin with:
- Local co-op multiplayer support for up to three players
- Full HD 1080p with 60 FPS
- Support for stereoscopic 3D (720p)
- Mesmerising soundtrack by award-winning composer Ari Pulkkinen
- Full language support for English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and Brazilian-Portuguese, and subtitle support for Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Simplified Chinese and Finnish.
Stay tuned to GamingBolt for more coverage and information on the game.