UK Charts: Black Ops 2 maintains the top spot
Wii U launches next week.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 has managed to hold out all the new releases this year and maintain the top position in last week’s UK Charts. This was kind of expected though since it’s a game that will be on the charts for a long time and keep generating sales and revenue. FIFA 13 is kind of same and it can be found at no. 3 in the chart.
We also have the top 20 list for you where you can see Hitman: Absolution being sandwiched between these two juggernauts. It’s probably not going to be in the top 5 next week, so this should be a one off situation, however, Square Enix should be pleased with the chart position.
The Wii U comes out on November 30 in Europe and will it dethrone Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for no. 1 position? Time will tell, however, being a new console it should be easy for them.
Here’s the official top ten:
- 1. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- 2. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
- 3. FIFA 13 (EA)
- 4. Assassin’s Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- 5. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
- 6. LEGO: The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
- 7. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- 8. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- 9. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- 10. Dishonored (Bethesda)
- 11. WWE ’13 (THQ)
- 12. Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park (Mind Candy)
- 13. uDraw Studio: Instant Artist (THQ)
- 14. Resident Evil 6 (Capcom)
- 15. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
- 16. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
- 17. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- 18. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
- 19. F1 2012 (Codemasters)
- 20. Book of Spells (Sony)