UK XBOX 360 CHARTS: Gears of War 3 reigns, F1 2011 makes a strong debut
Gears of War 3 has made a very strong debut indeed. Not only did it top the UK all-formats charts, it is also the biggest 2011 launch in UK, and topped GAME’s charts as well. And now, it has, quite predictably, topped Xbox 360’s UK charts too.
Coming in close behind was F1 2011, which made a pretty strong debut. Dead Island was the third highest selling game, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution was at #4.
Driver: San Francisco came in at the 5th spot, with Warhammer 40: Space Marine and Rugby World Cup 2011 coming in next at 6 and 7 respectively.
Oldies like Call of Duty: Black Ops and L.A. Noire also resurfaced, cracking the 8th and 10th positions. Rise of Nightmares at 9 rounded off the top 10.
Here’s the top 10 for the week ending September 24:
01. Gears of War 3 (Microsoft)
02. F1 2011 (Codemasters)
03. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
04. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
05. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
06. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (THQ)
07. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)
08. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
09. Rise of Nightmares (Sega)
10. LA Noire (Take 2)