UK XBOX 360 CHARTS: Modern Warfare 3 on top, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations follows
As expected, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has topped the Xbox 360 UK sales charts for the week ending December 3. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations followed close behin at No. 2, and FIFA 12 at 3.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim was at 5, followed by Saints Row: The Third, Forza Motorsport 4 and Battlefield 3 at the next three positions in respective order.
Kinext Sports made a reappearance at 8. WWE ’12 at 9 and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary at 10 rounded off the list.
Here’s the full top 10 for the week ending December 3:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- Kinect Sports (Microsoft)
- WWE ’12 (THQ)
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Microsoft)