Uncharted 3: On 3D, Story Telling And Tons of New Multiplayer Information
Recently some magazine scans for Uncharted 3 erupted on the internet so we decided to take some information out of that and post it here for our avid readers.
On Story Telling:
Amy Hening, Creative Director says:
“You have to realize that there is a certain amount of expense that goes along with this. Sony supports Naughty Dog whole heartedly, both financially and creatively.”
“This is collaborative process that involves revision and improvement. Going through those drafts, having rehearsal times and table reads with actors, letting them improvise and get to know their characters over a long period of time, it all contributes to raising the bar.”
Lead Designer Jacob Minkoff says:
“People are only going to buy only when there’s awesome stuff in 3D, We’re making the awesome stuff that will drive people to adopt the technology.”
Now some brand new multiplayer features:
- Multiplayer will have a new feature called as power play. This will be a rubber banding mechanism to help teams receiving some serious beating.
- New buddy system. Downed players will be given a chance to spawn near their buddy.
- Damage and XP bonuses for using the same weapon.
- Cinema replay mode will allow editing.
- Uncharted TV will stream highlights.
- The game will feature Facebook sign and connect with friends, regardless of whether they are on PSN.
Stay tuned with GamingBolt.com for more news and updates.