World of Warcraft: Cataclysm UK Release Detailed
Blizzard Entertainment have detailed the UK launch of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. Check out all the info below:
Next Monday 6th December, GAME is hosting the official UK launch of the new Blizzard Entertainment title, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm at a special opening at Sound nightclub, Leicester Square in central London.
The whole evening will be compered by TV presenter and World of Warcraft fan, Jason Bradbury. He will be joined by Greg “Ghostcrawler” Street (Lead Systems Designer) and Dave Kosak (Game Designer), who will take part in a Q&A session with Jason as well as sign copies of the game for customers.
The evening will also have a WoW costume competition – the first time this has happened in the UK. Entrants for the costume competition should arrive at the venue by 9pm to register their participation.
Neil Ashurst from GAME said: “The excitement around this title has been building for months and we’re confident that this special event and store in Leicester Square will reward WoW fans with an experience they’ll never forget.”
The much sought-after Cataclysm collector’s edition will be available to buy on the night whilst stocks last and there will be lots of prizes given away during the night thanks to Blizzard Entertainment and the WoW licensees. This will include:
- 1 Apple iPad
- 1 Asus G53JW-IX115V Notebook
- 2 GeForce GTX 450 graphic cards
- Rare Cryptozoic trading cards
- Lots of WoW products
In addition, Glen Young will be showing off his Lich King customised motor bike with customers able to have their photos taken with it. Mountain Dew Energy are also providing refreshments for those in the queue.
– Customers will not be able to trade-in on the night so we strongly recommend that people do this in advance
– In the current weather conditions, we recommend that customers who want to queue make sure they bring enough warm and waterproof clothes, etc.
– Customers will be required to walk several flights of stairs with lift access available for those that require it.