WWE 2K14 Wrestlemania Mode Matches Revealed: Whatcha Gonna Do?
Hulk Hogan stars in this week’s update of Wrestlemania matches.
In accordance with next year’s Wrestlemania 30, WWE 2K14 will feature the “30 Years of Wrestlemania” Mode, which allows players to relive classic matches from the entire spectrum of the WWE’s history. Yes, even back when it was still called the WWF. 2K Sports has revealed some of the matches that we can expect from the mode, and wouldn’t you know it but good ol’ Hulk Hogan is the star. Check out the first ten matches below.
1. WrestleMania 1: Andre the Giant vs. Big John Studd
2. WrestleMania 2: Hulk Hogan vs. King Kong Bundy
3. WrestleMania 3: Ricky the Dragon Steamboat vs. Macho Man Randy Savage (with Miss Elizabeth)
4. WrestleMania 3: Hulk Hogan (c) vs. André the Giant (with Bobby Heenan)
5. WrestleMania 4: Randy Savage (with Miss Elizabeth and Hulk Hogan) vs.Ted DiBiase (with André the Giant)
6. WrestleMania 5: Randy Savage (c) vs. Hulk Hogan
7. WrestleMania 6: The Ultimate Warrior (Intercontinental Champion) vs. Hulk Hogan (WWF Champion)
8. WrestleMania 7: Hulk Hogan vs. Sgt. Slaughter
9. WrestleMania 8: Randy Savage (with Miss Elizabeth) vs. Ric Flair (c) (with Mr. Perfect)
10. WrestleMania 9: Bret Hart (c) vs. Yokozuna (with Mr. Fuji)/Hulk Hogan vs.Yokozuna (c) immediately after this match
The good news is that Visual Concepts and Yuke’s didn’t just stick to main events – they included plenty of classic matches as well that showcased great workers like Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat and Randy Savage. If that weren’t enough, there are plenty screenshots of the same below to get you hyped up.
WWE 2K14 will be releasing on October 29th in North America and November 1st in Europe for Xbox 360 and PS3.