YouTube Reveal The Most Viewed Game Trailers Of 2016
The results may surprise you!
2016 is almost at an end, and YouTube have decided to join in on the frenzy of making the ‘Best of…’ lists that all games media likes to do at the end of the year. They have released a list of the Top 10 video game trailers of 2016- the results may surprise you a bit.
To be clear, this list only includes games that launched in 2016- so titles like God of War, Death Stranding, and of course, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, won’t figure in this list. Equally importantly, it also seems like hardware is not a part of this list either- so videos pertaining to the Nintendo Switch (which has racked up a record number of views in its debut trailer), PS4 Pro, or Xbox One Scorpio won’t figure in the list either.
With that all out of the way, you can peruse the full list below. As I said- what shows up in it may surprise you (almost as much as what doesn’t show up in it):
- Battlefield 1: Reveal Trailer – 49,864,296 views
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare: Reveal Trailer – 35,930,951 views
- Clash of Clans: Hog Rider – 32,332,845 views
- Gears of War 4: Tomorrow – 17,091,816 views
- Clash of Kings: 17,080,025 views
- Overwatch: Dragons Animated Short – 14,059,394 views
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Reveal Trailer – 10,767,945 views
- FIFA 17: 10,644,036 views
- Watch Dogs 2: Reveal Trailer – 10,097,425 views
- DOOM: Cinematic Trailer – 9,651,691 views