Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate Update 1.21 Is Now Available For PC
Patch things up.
A new update is now out for the PC version of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. It’s nothing major, it only addresses some pretty minor things, which is a given, since the PC release of the game was, for a change, actually pretty stable and bug free this year.
According to the patch notes, the update includes fixes for some UI bugs, and some loading bugs and errors, as well as some issues with the online functionality of the game. Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is now out on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It’s a generally better release than last year’s Unity, though at this point, fatigue is starting to wear thin with this franchise. The full patch notes follow:
- Fixed infinite loading screen in Sequence 7.
- Fixed geometry explosion and missing geometry on Windows 10.
- Fixed geometry explosion on multi-monitor.
- Fixed image shaking in Train Hideout with enabled FXAA.
- Fixed single-display resolutions in Surround/Eyefinity mode.
- Fixed various render issues.
- Fixed several online issues.
- Minor UI improvements.