Battlefield 1 Specializations Available on PC CTE
They will add a lot of nuance and depth to the game, it seems like.
Battlefield 1 specializations are now available in the Community Test Environment on PC, true to expectation. Specializations in Battlefield 1 are going to come in two varieties, generic, which can be used regardless of your class or equipment, and kit specific, which, as the name suggests, are dependent on your kit.
It seems as though all Specializations will be rather useful, however- and they should manage to alter the metagame for the game at least somewhat, adding some depth to the game. Fans and critics of the game should both appreciate that, after all- the former now have more nuance to the game, the latter find something they may have felt was lacking.
Battlefield 1 is available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Since its launch, the game has received one expansion, the French themed They Shall Not Pass. A new Russian army themed expansion, named In The Name Of The Tsar, is due out later this year.
Check out the full list of Specializations below:
- Flak: Incoming damager from explosions is reduced by 15%
- Cover: Incoming suppression is reduced by 25%
- Quick Regen: Decrease time before Out of Combat Heal by 20%
- Quick Unspot: Decrease length of time you are Spotted by 2 seconds
- Bayonet Training: Bayonet charge lasts 1 second longer and recovers 1 second quicker
- Hasty Retreat: Increase your maximum sprint speed by 10% whilst you are Suppressed
- Camouflage: When moving slowly or stationary you are invisible to Spot Flares
- Juggernaut: Your Gas Mask also reduces explosive damage by 15% (does stack)
- Controlled Demolition: TNT is now detonated sequentially
- Stimulant Syringe: Reviving an ally give you both a 20% sprint speed for 8 seconds (Does not stack)
- Concealed Rescue: Downed Squad Mates within 20m drop smoke to cover their revival (40s cooldown)
- Unbreakable: Incoming suppression is reduced by 75% when your Bipod is deployed
- Pin Down: The Duration an enemy remains spotted is extended via Suppression
- Scapegoat: A decoy is automatically deployed when struck below 35 health by a distant enemy (30s cooldown)
- Perimeter Alarm: When your Trip Mine is triggered enemies within 15m are marked on the mini-map