FIFA Ultimate Team of the week includes Barcelona and Chelsea Players
Players from the best clubs in the world get the most representation in this week’s update.
Every week, we get a new FIFA Ultimate Team of the Week, which is based on the previous week’s matches. This week’s update has brought us the latest refresh to the lineup, and as expected, it is chock full of players from Chelsea and Barcelona, both teams that are currently dominating at the local league level.
The list of the players follows. This team is available to any player of the FIFA Ultimate Team mode, on any platform, as long as the game has access to Ultimate Team on that patform:
- GK: Claudio Bravo – FC Barcelona (Spain)
- CB: Leonardo Bonucci – Juventus (Italy)
- CB: Ömer Toprak – Bayer 04 Leverkusen (Germany)
- CB: Hilton – Montpellier HSC (France)
- RB: Andoni Iraola – Athletic Club (Spain)
- LM: Eden Hazard – Chelsea (England)
- CM: Javier Pastore – Paris Saint-Germain (France)
- CAM: Alejandro Domínguez – Olympiakos (Greece)
- ST: Shinji Okazaki – 1. FSV Mainz 05 (Germany)
- ST: Jonas Oliveira – SL Benfica (Portugal)
- ST: Jonatan Soriano – FC Red Bull Salzburg (Austria)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Vincent Enyeama – LOSC Lille (France)
- RWB: James Tavernier – Wigan Athletic (England)
- RM: Robert Hall – MK Dons (England)
- RM: Quincy Promes – Spartak Moskva (Russia)
- ST: Jamie Maclaren – Perth Glory FC (Australia)
- ST: Luuk De Jong – PSV (The Netherlands)
- ST: Chong Te Se – Suwon Samsung Bluewings (Korea)
For more information on FIFA, stay tuned to GamingBolt.