XCOM: Enemy Unknown second patch detailed, easy difficulty more easier
Interception game hang issues resolved.
Firaxis has released the patch notes for XCOM: Enemy Unknown and they have apparently reduced the easy difficulty even more to make the game more accessible.
There are also plenty of bug fixes which you can see below. We reviewed the game and liked it very much.
“XCOM is a very sexy, fully-fledged PC strategy game which works seamlessly on the console. In trading platoons for individual soldiers, Firaxis have created but a much more personal, yet at the same time more ‘global’ game with an immense degree of re-playability even before you reach the multiplayer,” our review reads.
“The only criticism is that occasionally soldiers will inexplicably shoot through cover, but that’s all. XCOM: Enemy Unknown does the series proud and perhaps serves as a very rare example of a 90’s remake being better than the game from which it derives.”
Check out the full patch notes below. (Via CVG)
- Abductor roof visibility problems resolved
- Interception game hang issues resolved
- SHIV inaccessible issues resolved
- AI Alien Activity Hang resolution
- Multiplayer connectivity optimization
- TempleShip optimization: All Soldiers properly spawn when restarting the mission after clearing the second room of TempleShip
- Snapshot penalty should no longer apply when Overwatching without first moving.
- Easy Difficulty is now easier.