Agents of Mayhem: Best Tips And Trick To Conquer The Game’s Open World
Some basic tips and tricks for Agents of Mayhem.
Agents of Mayhem is the newest game in Volition’s long running Saint’s Row franchise- albeit Volition has decided to mix things a little, and we have a single player open world action game that takes cues from Saint’s Row, but tries to do its own thing.
So if you decide to sit down and play Agents of Mayhem, you’ll have some new considerations to think about, new mechanics and concepts to vie and grapple with. Here are some basic tips and tricks you can keep in mind while you play Agents of Mayhem:
- Don’t use just the starting three characters. Agents of Mayhem is meant to be about you trying out all the characters in its roster, so mix things up a little, and use the different characters, especially since each has different abilities and bonises
- Build a varied lineup: Each character has their own abilities, but some may be similar- make sure you invest in characters and abilities, for a mission and overall, to cover a range of scenarios
- Invest in squad enhancing stats: You can’t hope to invest in just one character and lone wolf it through the game; all of your characters need to be able to come together as a squad. Make sure to put points into teamwork abilities
- Upgrade cores can be used to add further bonuses to abilities for each character- make sure to make good use of these!
- Use your scanner! The Scanner can be used to identify hidden nearby enemies, treasure, missions, and more. Use it often, and you’ll always be cognizant of the open world.