Everything you need to know about the game.
Assassin’s Creed 3 is a massive game, so much that, you will actually feel there’s a lot to do and don’t know where to start. Ubisoft really has crammed the game with a lot of content, and in a way it makes the entire thing quite enjoyable if you take a deviation from the main missions which are quite lengthy as well, featuring 12 sequences.
We reviewed the game too and gave it a glowing 9/10 score.
“In which case, it is an incredible, vast, expansive game, with addictive gameplay, great atmosphere, no dearth of content, one that will keep you busy for a while, and one that will have you genuinely pondering the implications of its story for a long time to come,” wrote our author pramath.
“In the end, that is the mark of a great game.”
I agree, and here’s an in-depth guide to make it easier for you to collect all the things in the game and make Connor a beastly character loaded with money.
The game brings a lot of new things to the franchise and some may find it difficult to follow it well due to the awful UI, which really confuses you. There are Homestead missions, naval missions, liberation missions and much more.
1. Rude Awakening (10G) — Re-Enter the Animus.
2. No Good Deed Goes Unpunished (20G) — Open the Temple Door and learn Desmond’s fate.
3. Mystery Guest (20G) — Complete Sequence 1 & 2.
4. How D’ya Like Them Apples (20G) — Complete Sequence 3.
5. Heroes are Born (20G) — Complete Sequence 4.
6. The Day the Templars Cried (20G) — Complete Sequence 5.
7. Tea is for Englishmen (20G) — Complete Sequence 6.
8. The Whites of Their Eyes (20G) — Complete Sequence 7.
9. Caged Wolf (20G) — Complete Sequence 8.
10. Two if by Sea (20G) — Complete Sequence 9.
11. Grim Expectations (20G) — Complete Sequence 10.
12. Difficult End (20G) — Complete Sequence 11.
13. The Sum of Truth (50G) — Complete Sequence 12.
14. Perfectionist (50G) — Complete 100% of all main mission constraints.
15. An Extraordinary Man (10G) — Complete the Encyclopedia of the Common Man.
16. Patent Not Pending (10G) — Craft one of Franklin’s inventions to decorate your Manor.
17. House Party (10G) — Recruit any of the Artisans and see them settled on the Homestead.
18. A Complete Set (20G) — See all the optional characters settled at the Homestead.
19. Original Gamer (20G) — Win a game of Fanorona, Morris and Bowls on the Homestead.
20. Bring Down the House (20G) — Explore Fort Wolcott.
21. Kidd Gloves (30G) — Uncover the mystery of Oak Island.
22. All Washed Up (40G) — Complete all Naval Missions aboard the Aquila.
23. Entrepreneur, not Pirate! (20G) — Complete all 12 Privateer Contracts.
24. Tumblehome (10G) — Upgrade the Aquila.
25. By Invitation Only (20G) — Be invited to join a Club.
26. In Good Standing (30G) — Complete all challenges for any of the Clubs.
27. Man of the People (20G) — Liberate all districts in Boston OR New York.
28. Monopoly Man (10G) — Send a convoy to Boston, New York and the Frontier.
29. Blowing in the Wind (20G) — Retrieve every page for one of Ben Franklin’s Almanacs.
30. Completionist (50G) — Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries.
31. Multitasking (20G) — Complete 50% of the Progress Tracker entries.
32. Spit Roast (20G) — Perform a double assassination using a musket.
33. Circus Act (10G) — Kill 15 guards with a single cannon shot.
35. Prince of Thieves (10G) — Loot a convoy without killing any of its guards.
36. Whit’s fur ye’ll no go by ye! (10G) — Block a firing line 5 times by using a human shield.
37. Jager Bomb (20G) — After becoming fully Notorious, kill 10 Jagers before losing your notoriety.
38. Magna cum Laude (20G) — Have a Trainee reach the Assassin Rank.
39. Coureur des Bois (10G) — Exchange undamaged pelts at all different general stores.
40. Eye Witness (10G) — Witness a predator killing an enemy.
41. Fin (30G) — Complete each of the epilogue missions unlocked after the credits roll.
42. Abstergo Entertainment (10G) — Reach level 20 in the multiplayer mode.
43. Hunter/Killer (20G) — Reach sequence 10 in a map on Wolfpack multiplayer mode.
44. Winning Team (20G) — Be on the winning team at the end of a multiplayer game session.
45. Personalized (10G) — Customize your multiplayer Profile and Character.
46. The Truth Will Out (20G) — Unlock a hacked version of one of the Abstergo videos in the story quest.
47. Daddy Dearest (20G) — Complete Present – Stadium.
48. Criss Cross (20G) — Complete Present – Skyscraper.
49. The End is Nigh (20G) — Complete Present – Abstergo.
50. Head in the Cloud (20G) — Find all pivots and sync the Animus to the Cloud.
The PS3 version contains more trophies but they’re from the additional expansion pack that is timed exclusive to the system. Most of these achivements are pretty straightforward and require you to just pay attention to what you’re doing. Maxing everything out and getting all achievements will be difficult because some of them are collectibles and they can be time consuming. However, we have made guides for that as well.