Batman: Arkham City takes about 20-24 hours to complete

Posted By | On 14th, Mar. 2011

Dax Ginn, has stated that Batman: Arkham City’s main storyline would take about eight hours to complete while if you’ll explore the entire game, completing the side-quests, etc, it’ll take you around 20-24 hours to do so.

He also confirmed that around 80% of the game will take place on the streets of Arkham, while the remaining 20% will occur inside buildings. A marked improvement over Arkham Asylum, where most of the action took place indoors.

Batman: Arkham City releases on October 21 in EU and October 18 in the US.

The game will be releasing for PC, PS3 and XBox 360.


Tagged With: , ,

Amazing Articles You Might Want To Check Out!



Share Your Thoughts Below  (Always follow our comments policy!)



Keep On Reading!

Gotham Knights – Heroic Assault and Showdown Modes Now Available With Free Update

Gotham Knights – Heroic Assault and Showdown Modes Now Available With Free Update

Battle across 30 floors with up to four players and face Starro, or rematch against "supercharged" versions of...

Overwatch 2 – Season 2 Adds New Junker Queen Mythic Skin, Shambali, and Battle for Olympus

Overwatch 2 – Season 2 Adds New Junker Queen Mythic Skin, Shambali, and Battle for Olympus

Various heroes get new Greek mythology-themed skins. The Christmas event also adds new skins for Bastion, Echo...

Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Biomutant are Free with PS Plus Essential in December – Rumor

Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Biomutant are Free with PS Plus Essential in December – Rumor

Dealabs user billbil-kun has revealed next month's free titles reportedly coming to PlayStation Plus Essential...

Sonic Frontiers Patch Fixes Performance Mode Issue on Xbox Series S

Sonic Frontiers Patch Fixes Performance Mode Issue on Xbox Series S

Performance Mode is now available on Xbox Series S to prioritize frame rate after an issue prevented it from b...

Deliver Us Mars is “Significantly Longer” Than Deliver Us the Moon, Features Multiple Biomes

Deliver Us Mars is “Significantly Longer” Than Deliver Us the Moon, Features Multiple Biomes

"We pushed hard on that side of things and gave our game real environmental diversity," says narrative directo...

Jurassic World Evolution 2: Dominion Malta Expansion Brings New Dinos, Islands, Campaign, and More on December 8

Jurassic World Evolution 2: Dominion Malta Expansion Brings New Dinos, Islands, Campaign, and More on December 8

The new expansion will also add several new buildings (which will also be available in sandbox mode), dinosaur...