Call of Duty Black Ops PC patch 1.06 is live and adds a host of changes
The much awaited Call of Duty: Black Ops patch 1.06 is now live and it brings a host of features along with it. The patch will install as soon as you restart Steam client.
Here is what the patch does:
- Backward compatibility for films created before Patch 1.05
- Issues with weapon purchases after prestiging in some cases
- Leaving a server and joining a different server, could briefly show the Map of the previous server
- Duplicate player name on a server now becomes playername+slotnumber instead of ‘Unknown Soldier’
- During a ‘Demolition’ match, the ‘Auto-balancing teams’ options may cause a ‘Defender’ player to respawn with a ‘Bomb’ icon in his inventory
- Minor Shader Warming speed increase
- One In The Chamber no longer counts democlient as a live player
- 16x AA menu option for compatible graphics cards
- Additional Stability improvements
- Addition of new contracts.
- Addition of the “Dolly Cam” editing mode in Theater.
- If a player cancels an invite to a Wager Match, then attempts to join another server, they will join the server from the declined invite.
- Issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain conditions.
- Addition of round start explosive delay to China Lake grenade launcher to give it the same “spawn toob” protection as other explosives.
- Contracts should reset on prestige.
- Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions.
- Prevention of Gunship and Chopper Gunner failing to give player full control under rare conditions.
- Prevention of an issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific conditions.
- Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
- Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
- Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.
- Additional minor reductions in knife lunge.