Fans who have been waiting eagerly for more details for Destiny: The Taken King expansion pack since its reveal at E3 2015, can finally breath easy as Bungie has come through. Bungie in their latest announcement has detailed what content and features we can expect to see in the major expansion pack.
Bungie stated that they will go in detail on all that is mentioned here between now and the release date of The Taken King which is September 15th. Bungie has promised to sell three Armor Shaders, three exotic class items with XP bonuses and three class-specific emotes for $20.
Destiny is now available for the PS3, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox 360. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below and stay tuned for more news and updates.
The $ 40 expansion pack has the following contents:
- New narrative driven by cinematic cutscenes starring an engaging cast of characters
- New Exotic Weapons, Exotic Armor, and Exotic Questlines
- The Dreadnaught, a full new destination, with unique secrets, rituals, and treasures to uncover
- A new breed of enemy combatants, The Taken, armed with new abilities and weapons
- An increased Level Cap, and new ways for your Guardian to grow more powerful
- The most substantial injection of new, unique, and redesigned weapons, armor, and talents to date
- New subclasses with all new Supers and abilities
- New cooperative Strikes with unique and dynamic new Boss battles
- Redesigned and reimagined Strikes – Dust Palace, Undying Mind, and Cerberus Vae III – are now overrun by the Taken
- New Crucible multiplayer maps with new Crucible modes, including the previously revealed Rift and Mayhem
- And, of course, last but not least, our biggest six-player Raid yet.