We have the complete list of weapons and equipment that you will be using in Halo 4. These weapons need to be unlocked gradually using Spartan points and won’t be available from the beginning.
There are a lot of primary and secondary weapons at your disposal like the reliable Battle Rifle, to the amazing Assault Rifle. There’s a Marksman Rifle, Storm Rifle, Covenant Carbine, Supressor and Light Rifle too in the primary weapon class.
For the secondary weapon class, you can find Magnum, Plasma Pistol and Boltshot. Everything else is self-explanatory so check them out below, via The Little English Halo Blog.
Halo 4 is a mainline Halo game developed by 343 Industries for the Xbox 360 and it is scheduled to be released later this year on November 6. The game is shaping up to be something that all Halo fans will be proud of. We also have the PAX gameplay video for you which we have embedded below, so check it out.
- Battle Rifle: Utilizes precise three-round burst functionality, making it a formidable mid-range, semi-automatic weapon.
- Assault Rifle: Standard fully automatic firearm of all UNSC branches, effective at both close-range and mid-range combat.
- Designated Marksman Rifle: Premiere marksman rifle of the UNSC, offering Impressive single-fire accuracy at reasonably long distances.
- Storm Rifle: Fully automatic energy weapon widely consider the successor to the traditional Plasma Rifle.
- Covenant Carbine: Notable semi-automatic mid-range accuracy, firing ballistic rounds unlike most other Covenant weapons.
- Suppressor: Fully automatic Forerunner infantry weapon, firing bolts of hard light in rapidly accelerating succession.
- Lightrifle: Precision weapon that fires beams of hard light for mid-range to long-range combat.
- Magnum: UNSC’s personal sidearm of choice due to its excellence at close-range to mid-range engagements.
- Plasma Pistol: Semi-automatic energy weapon capable of a scaled-burst effect which disables electronics.
- Boltshot: Forerunner particle dilator used for both its precision at mid-range and its burst functionality when up close.
- Pulse Grenade
- Plasma Grenade:
- Frag Grenade
- Thruster Pack: Enables a powerful burst of movement allowing the ability to evade or quickly close the gap.
- Promethean Vision: Allows users to predict enemy signatures through walls and other hard surfaces.
- Hologram: Allows users to generate an almost identical holographic decoy to to deceive enemies during combat.
- Jet Pack: Allows users limited flight through a vertical lift propulsion system similar to that of EVA re-entry packs.
- Hard Light Shield: Allows users to a protective barrier of hard light which stops most small arms fire and some explosives.
- Active Camouflage: Allows users to generate a visual effect astonishingly close to invisibility.
- Auto-Sentry: An automatic turret which can be deployed to defend its user or command a key battlefield choke-point.
- Regeneration Field: Allows the user to release a short-range energy field that heals any nearby spartans.
- Mobility: Allows unlimited sprint.
- Shielding: Speeds up your armors recharge rate.
- Resupply: Allows the recovery of grenades from fallen allies or foes.
- AA Efficiency: Increases the rate at which energy recharges for armor abilities
- Grenadier: Increases grenade carrying capacity.
- Firepower: Allows the use of a primary weapon in the secondary weapon slot.
- Fast-track: Allows the user to advance quicker in rank.
- Requisition: In modes with personal ordnance, requisition lets the player request new choices when an ordnance is granted.
- Wheelman: Increases the long term durability of your vehicle as well as how it reacts to EMP charges.
- Stability: Steadies your weapon while being struck by incoming fire.
- Ammo: Increases ammunition capacity for both starting weapons and ordnance drops.
- Dexterity: Speeds up reload and weapon swapping.
- Sensor: Increases motion sensor range.
- Awareness: Allows the use of motion sensors while using a scope.
- Explosives: Alters grenade performance, increasing blast radius and decreasing grenade damage received.
- Ordnance Priority: In modes with personal ordnance, offers more frequent ordnance drops to the user.
- Gunner: Increases how long a mounted weapon can fire before overheating as well as movement speed with detached turrets.
- Wetworks: Allows Spartans to Sprint quietly. They also appear as an outline to players using Promethean Vision and perform quicker assassinations.