LawBreakers: Best Tips And Tricks To Win Matches
Some tips and tricks to doing well in Lawbreakers multiplayer.
Lawbreakers is hugely nuanced, and requires mastery of its mechanics for you to actually do well in it for higher level play. That is really the kind of thing that comes with practice- so the more you play, the better you will get at the game.
That said, there are some general tips and tricks you can keep in mind that can help you win matches and perform well. Doing well is paramount not just for yourself, but also for your team- unlike Call of Duty, this is not a game where you can attempt to lone wolf it.
- Familiarize yourself with each class, and their abilities- even if you don’t plan to play with them, it is useful knowing what you might expect should you run into them in a game
- Make sure to check your stats and scoreboard frequently during a game to keep track of how things are going. Press the Touchpad on the DualShock 4 to call up the scoreboard
- Always be on the move! Lawbreakers is as much about mobility as it is about dealing damage
- Think out of the box- your weapons and abilities can be used in ways not intended or immediately obvious. Experiment, and learn from your mistakes
- Blind fire when necessary- sometimes you might be pursued relentlessly, and aiming down sights might now be an option. Blind fire.
- Embrace verticality- even if you aren’t playing with a class that can hover or fly, use the zero-g areas to take advantage of the z-axis.