No Man’s Sky Atlas Rises: Tips And Tricks For Economy Scanner
Some tips and tricks on using the new Economy Scanner in the game.
One of the many new things added by No Man’s Sky in the Atlas Rising update is the Economy Scanner, a gadget that more trade minded players can use to plan routes. The economy scanner lets you basically know what kind of resources and industry you will find in a system, so that you can plot your course accordingly.
You have to build one for yourself- so first, let’s go through how to build one:
- Buy the Blueprint for the scanner from a vendor; it should cost around 400 Nanite clusters
- Collect 200 Thamium and 200 Heridium to build the scanner
Using a Scanner is simple:
- Open your map and change the filter to economy. Star systems will be colored, with each color corresponding to a different kind of industry:
- Orange – Mining
- Red – Fuel and Isotopes
- Blue/Cyan – Science and Nano Construction
- Green – Trade Goods and Commodities
- Purple –Processing Goods, Fusing Materials, Raw and Crafted Products
- Yellow – Ores