We already know that there will be a new Assassin’s Creed game in 2012, and chances are, it’s going to be Assassin’s Creed 3, since Ubis has already said that it’ll end Desmond’s story arch. There’ve been rumours that the game will be set in Egypt during the time of the Pharaohs.
A recent survey conducted by Ubisoft asked players what location they would like Assassin’s Creed 3 to be set in, and the ten choices that were listed were exciting ones. They’re as follows:
- The violent conflicts of the Imperial Dynasties of Medieval China
- The advent of the mighty British Empire during Victorian England
- The culmination of the Pharaoh reign in Ancient Egypt
- The invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors
- The confrontation between the British Colonists and native Americans during the American revolution of the 18th Century
- The overthrow of the Tsar Empire by the Communists during the Russian Revolution
- The Warlord Battles in Feudal Japan
- The rise of Caesar’s Empire in Ancient Rome
Those are some pretty exciting scenarios, and if you remember, Revelations’ Constantinople setting was also decided through a similar survey.
Stay tuned to GB, we’ll have more info for you soon.