Zen Pinball 2 will release on September 4 along with a new table
Zen Studios have announced that Zen Pinball 2 will release for the PS3 and PS Vita on September 4th via the Playstation Network. They have also announced one extra table which will be released one day later on September 5th. The table is a mystery so far with it being based on PopCap Games’ mega hit.
The table will be unveiled at PAX Prime and it will also be playable at the booth. There is also cross platform support between PS3 and PS Vita.
“Zen Pinball 2 features an abundance of exciting new features and updates. Best of all, Zen Pinball 2 is a free update for existing Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball owners, while new users can download the pinball platform and try every pinball table for free before deciding to purchase.”
Here are the Zen Pinball 2 features:
Zen Pinball 2 Key Features:
- PlayStation®3 system and PlayStation®Vita system cross-platform entitlement including shared global leaderboards, online friend challenges and tournaments
- Zen Pinball 2 will launch with twenty-six tables!
- The most advanced ball physics simulation to date
- Compete against other players to achieve the highest ProScore™, and team up with your friends to increase your TeamScore™
- Exceptional visuals in full 3D on 3D compatible TV sets
- Free, fully playable demos for all available tables
- Exciting multiplayer modes, including local split-screen and hotseat multiplayer, online, and worldwide tournaments
- New tables released regularly through the PlayStation®Store
- Share your scores on Facebook
- New rule sheet format to help you achieve higher scores
- New trophies for each table