Assetto Corsa Update v1.3.5 Includes Free Audi R8 V10 Plus
Freebies are always much appreciated.
Assetto Corsa has received a new patch, bringing the game to version 1.3.5, and while the new update brings with it surface and behind the scene fixes that are expected of any patch to a game, it also has a pleasant surprise for the players- the inclusion of the Audi R8 V10 Plus as a free bonus car. So if you’re an Audi fan, this update might quite possibly be the greatest thing ever.
In addition to the free car, the update sees fixes to several car, which include tyre texture and alignment corrections, as well as enhancements to server performance and multithread physics. The full changelog is:
- New Audi R8 V10 Plus bonus car
- Fixed Nissan GT-R Nismo fuel gauge
- Fixed Mercedes SLS GT3 default tyre texture
- Fixed Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Hard tyres name, causing issue on MP tyre compound restriction
- acServer: fixed issue with timing who caused session skipping
- ksEditor: Added fuel and brakes script tools
- Corrected Alfa Romeo 4c alignment and setup values
- Eliminated wrong tags from Ford GT40
- Works on the tyre heating model continues with new surface rolling heat generation on some cars
- Performance optimization on car multithread physics
- New improved smoothing and “anti lag” systems for both client and server
Stay tuned to GamingBolt for more coverage and information.